Chain Stitch Over-Edging Machine- : SR-737
Model : SR-747 LFC
Chain Stitch Over-Edging Machine is used for inseam and side seam of garments.
Features OF Chain Stitch Over-Edging Machine :
* Over edge chain stitch is formed by one or more needle and looped thread.
* Over edges stitches are used to neaten and to bind the cut edges.
Types of Over edge Chain Stitch :
Depending on the number of needle and looper is used for stitch formation, types of over edge chain stitch is classified as below.
* 3 thread over edge chain stitch : (1 thread for needle and 2 thread for looper ).
* 4 thread over edge chain stitch : (2 needle 2 looper thread ).
* 5 thread over edge chain stitch : (2 thread for needle and 3 thread for looper ).
This series chain stitch sewing machines applicable for over edging of thin, moderate and thick fabrics. Low maintenance due to fully automatic lubrication out standing seam quality even in the higher speed range at low sewing tension. Suitable for Shirts, Trousers, Swimsuits, Knitted materials.
- 10 Per Week
- 2-10 Days
ROYAL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, Unit No. B-27, 3 Rd Floor, Naigaum Cross Road, Sahkar Nagar, Near Sharda Cinema, Wadala Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037400570